Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Excited for Lorelei --> she's getting published AGAIN!

Check this out! Lorelei's necklace is on the cover of this new book.

And she used one of the first focal beads I ever sold in my Etsy shop! :)


Now available for Pre-Order via Amazon.com!

I can't wait to get a copy & see her other designs in this book!

4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Hi Kelley!!
I wish we were in the same room so we could jump up and down and screen like teenagers- I made this necklace ages ago. And the piece was in my etsy shop for a little while too. I guess it's a good thing it didn't sell so it ended up here. ON THE COVER. Your bead looks great in this piece. Thanks for that. :)

Lorelei Eurto said...

*scream. nice. thanks blogger.

Unknown said...

How TOTALLY COOL to have your work on the cover! I couldn't stop smiling last night thinking about it & really just wanted to tell everyone I saw about it while we were out for dinner. Not that the table next to us may have cared, but I was just so excited!!!

Diane Kovach said...

Kelley,
That is awesome !!!! ( I am jumping up and down )

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails