Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, May 18, 2009

New Worry Stone beads

I got more time on the torch than I expected this weekend and had fun making more worry stones!

I etched this one last night for a velvety smooth finish and now need to take new pics before listing in my shop. The other side is riveted with raised swirls, which my fingers totally dig! You'll just have to wait for the listing to pop up before you get to see the other side :)


And here is my favorite of all of the worry stone beads I have made so far. The base is black with a swirl of silver glass wrapped around the bead from one hole to the other. I encased it in clear and left one side raised. Fabulous blues & greens came out of this glass and the really cool part is upon close inspection, there are fine silver lines running horizontally through the blue/green swirls. These are easier to see on the back/smooth side of the bead. I also snuck a few bubbles in on the front/bumpy side for a little more visual interest.

No comments:

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails