My day was totally made yesterday by one of my good customers. I never heard my phone ring and was treated to a long voicemail of squeals, oooohs, ahhhs, look at THIS! and I got my beadies, I got my beadies in a sing song voice. She sounded like a kid on Christmas as she inspected each set of beads and commented on the extras I sent. The appreciation continued for an hour long conversation after I called her back. Ok, mebe the conversation ventured away from beads during the majority of our call. But still. My anal retention was laid out on the line as she noted that I had created a pattern from one end to the other. And no, I will not post pics of my alphabetized cd or dvd library.
Ok, she made my week. Completely erased the bumpy ending I had to last week. She wouldn't be terribly appreciative if I posted her message on here (plus, I wouldn't even know how to transfer a voicemail file to my computer), so you'll just have to trust me. It was the best voicemail I have had in a long, long time.
1 comment:
Post a Comment