Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Check out Lorelei's Birthday Giveaway!


Happy Birthday To Lorelei! Yippee! To help her celebrate, she is hosting yet another, BLOG GIVEAWAY! This week, Lorelei is giving away this awesomely cool and hip set of lampwork glass beads that were donated by Magda. Check out more of Magda's work here

These beads have an approx. value of $85 usd.

To enter to win, leave a comment on this post, and if you want to be really sweet, pass the word along on your own blog or twitter, or Facebook pages.

3 comments:

Roberta Ferguson said...

I love all the stuff you have listed on Etsy. You do beautiful work and I enjoyed your blog. Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

I have no blog or anything. Just love to make jewelry!!
Roberta in hot Florida

Unknown said...

Magda does make some gorgeous beads incorporating murrini, doesn't she Heather? I really like the colors in her beads. Make sure you comment on Lorelei's page for a chance to win that fabulous set of beads!

Thanks Roberta! We had a wonderful dinner...kids were bouncing off the walls before we even got to brownies & ice cream. I wish I was down in Naples enjoying that hot weather you mentioned. I have a good friend down there & I miss her very much :)

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

They are absolutely stunning! Nice work love!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails