I love short work weeks when Wednesday is here in no time! I also love it when I sit down at the computer to list beads and I get them all listed lickety split like last night. All of the beads from the weekend are now in my shop here :)
Check out this bracelet Courtney Breul made using one of my eggs. Didn't she do a great job? I always love copper mixed with greens.
Nicki has opened her Etsy shop and has this fun bracelet using one of my swirling beads. Her wire wrapping is excellent!
I received an email a few weeks ago (I thought from either Courtney or Katie?) showing how my egg beads were used on a silk ribbon. Now I can't find the email. :( If it was you, would you please re-send because I would love to share the pics with everyone! I'm sorry I'm a slack mailbox steward and have so carelessly lost the email.
So. I didn't see any comments back on these blue beads. Is it because you all are still on vacation and haven't gotten to my Tuesday blog? Or you didn't have anything nice to say, so you chose to remain silent? It's ok if you don't like them. I'm not crazy about them. I like the aqua ones on the right with the metallic finish better. But it is still a lukewarm meh kinda feeling.
I will be back on the torch tonight after the kids go to bed since Todd will be at tennis. Making more eggs for Ms. Nancy. And more beads to make me happy. And maybe making one last use of mandrels that have become virtually unusable to me. But more on that later.
Anyone want to offer up suggestions for future blog topics? Videos you would like for me to make? Questions that need answering? Help me out here, or I will be forced to begin blogging about how Jezzie insists on licking my arms, fingers and chin. Relentlessly. She is a silly girl and likes to get in the shower after I step out.


4 comments:
Thank you for the complement on my bracelet. I appreciate it.
She so cute!! Our cats liked to get in the tub after we used it too, i think b/c it was still warm. but then they'd lick it so i guess they liked soap. ew.
Jezzie is adorable!
The blue beads are nice, but they are not as nice as most of your others, I agree, the aqua with the metallic look is the better of the two.
The creativity shown by those who use your beads is fantastic! I love seeing how everyone has a different idea. Thanks to them for sharing with you, and to you for sharing with us!
I like the blue beads, Kelley, but not as much as some other ones you've done. It must be so much fun to see how your beads grow up!
Post a Comment