Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Beads

Just a quick post.  Today flew by.  I had to drive into the office (the real one, which required a shower before leaving the house) and a few hours IN the office waiting for one of my laptops to get fixed.  I had left the house around 11:30am and planned on being back home by 1pm, but I was still at the office at 1:30 when my blood sugar dropped on me and I started shaking horribly.  I hunted down a break room and found the vending machines.  I got a Fanta Orange and a Snickers.  I don't remember the last time I had a Snickers, I'm sure it's been well over a year.  It was absolute heaven!

Here are the beads I made last night.  

I turned the captcha function off the other day since Blogger put in place special measures for spam comments.  So far, it has stopped three spam messages from posting.  Yay for things that work!

I'm hopping back over to my torch to make more beads now.  Have a great night!

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

LOVE those blues!

And I've done the same thing, turned off the captcha -- hope more people using Blogger will do that, it would save me so much blog posting time!

Amy F said...

love them both, but those blues and greens are amazing!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Love the blues in the first beads - reminds me of the ocean. The big bead is awesome too, I love the earthiness of the colors!

Silver Parrot said...

Pretty, pretty beads! You've been making good use of your torch time!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails