Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Done With Sneak Peeks

So I've been showing you pics of these.

And these.

And these.

But were you able to tell that this....

Is actually this?

With two holes?  :D

I only have four button mandrels, so that means I can only make four button beads each evening when I sit down at the torch.

Which is why I haven't been sharing these over the past coupla weeks.

Because I wanted to be able to have close to a coupla dozen to throw into my shop after showing you all.  :)

And now I have twenty two :D

These will all be going into the shop tomorrow.

10 comments:

Pretty Things said...

BUTTONS! Oh man, if you only knew how much I love buttons. I've been drawing up ideas for button jewelry -- been doing this for the past six years, truth be told, since I got my start selling greeting cards I made with vintage buttons sewn onto to shops!

Silver Parrot said...

Tres cool!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Awesomeness! Those are some beauties right there! Have a great night.

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Wonderful idea!

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Soooo pretty! I love the clear one with the turquoise border!!

Lori P said...

Oh. My. Word. Now you're talkin' my lauguage! Love them.

Karyn said...

Ohhh buttons... perhaps my other love next to cabochons... did you hear that... cabochons!!!!! Hint Hint!!

Seriously though these look awesome... me like... me like a lot!!

Karyn

stregata said...

Very cool buttons!

Courtney Breul said...

Stunning!

lunedreams said...

These are SO COOL!!! I esp. love the big clear one with the red and turquoise around the edge, and the amber one with the aqua/orangey spots. I'm getting kinda wild in my old age. (You get a few hairs on your chin and you go TOTALLY off the rails.)

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails