Ok, this is the last of the sneak peeks.
At least of these kinds of beads.
There is something different about these from all my others.
But you'll have to come back tomorrow to find out how they are different :)
I won't be on the torch tonight. Todd has tennis after we eat dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant to celebrate his sister's birthday. I made her a special painting for her apartment. I hope she loves it. Big flowers and using the colors she loves in deep chocolate brown, corals, reds, oranges, golds and a touch of sage green. I'll instead be working on editing photos and catching up on the family blog before the grandparents explode and begin openly shaking their fists at me. I haven't updated it in more than a week, so I'm sure there is already some private fist shaking going on.
Tomorrow is Todd's and my 10th wedding anniversary. And it will be 12 years from our first date. I can't believe I have known this man for so long. It doesn't seem like 12 years. They have flown by. My mom was looking at pictures taken of the two of us seven and a half years ago. We both looked like kids. I suppose we were.
I'm taking Friday off to do a garage sale in the morning since Saturday mornings are busy with kids' soccer games. Hopefully that will help empty our attic and garage of stuff we haven't used since the kids were babies. Or that has sat idle in kitchen cabinets and other closets for years. Part of my on-going effort to reduce the amount of possessions in our house.



7 comments:
You gots you some great lookin' beads there! Enjoy your date night!
I want them all. Oh my. Yes. Yes indeedy do.
Great beads! It looks like you are enjoying the non-egg thing. But you have to stop - you are tempting me! :)
Beautiful beads! You did a nice job! Congratulations on your anniversary!!!!!
Yep...it was definitely time to pause the egg bead wait list and just create...the new beads are awesome!!
Happy anniversary, 10 is a big one!
happy anniversary!! sounds like you have a big day tomorrow--garage sales are a lot of work! hope you get some dough and some new empty space!
Post a Comment