Go check out Pearl and Pebble's blog and enter to win. She is giving away this beautiful, floating necklace on Monday, March 29th to one lucky commenter!
Click here to leave a comment for your chance to win this lovely spring necklace!
Love your jewelry! I am hoping to retire this summer and want to start making glass beads. I Live a little north of you in Nashville and work for the schools here. I have 2 brothers in GA, one in Rome and one in Dallas. I would Love to win your necklace, very inspiring! Have a great week-end!
Hi Beth, you need to go to Tari's blog to leave a comment for your chance to win the necklace, ok? Just click on the hyperlink that says 'here' in my post to get to her blog and then you'll be set.
I love driving through Nashville each summer as we head up to Minnesota. Such a beautiful city! And Dallas and Rome are less than an hour from me :)
2 comments:
Love your jewelry! I am hoping to retire this summer and want to start making glass beads. I Live a little north of you in Nashville and work for the schools here. I have 2 brothers in GA, one in Rome and one in Dallas. I would Love to win your necklace, very inspiring!
Have a great week-end!
Hi Beth, you need to go to Tari's blog to leave a comment for your chance to win the necklace, ok? Just click on the hyperlink that says 'here' in my post to get to her blog and then you'll be set.
I love driving through Nashville each summer as we head up to Minnesota. Such a beautiful city! And Dallas and Rome are less than an hour from me :)
Post a Comment