Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beads Galore - the Loot!

Here are some of the beads I bought.  I'm not showing all of them because I want to keep some surprises to myself for awhile.  :)

Aren't these cool?  They are Ivory Magnesite.  I'm still questioning the name....how come something so brightly turquoise be called ivory?

These Actinolite stone beads came from Afghanistan!

And who has seen agate look like this??  This is called Etched Agate.

3 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

Wow look at these! I love the Actinolite!!!

Lorelei Eurto said...

i couldn't have picked out better beads if i was there myself!

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Ooooh! I LOVE the Ivory Magnesite!!!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails