Got two packages shipping out. One is headed up North as a surprise and another across town.
The across town package is a little sad for me. It is a surprise ring that my friend Cas of Metallo Bianco made for me. It was absolutely beautiful. And it was two hairs too big to fit any of my fingers and three hairs too small to fit my thumbs. Sniff. So. Very. Sad. Hmmpphh. It is a size 8 and I'm betting it will end up her her Etsy shop soon enough for someone else to snatch up!
I held onto this ring for over a week because I loved it so and I just needed to look at it and hold it. But now it is on its way back to its designer, along with some other goodies I packed inside that I hope make my friend smile. Sigh. Goodbye my beautiful ring.


2 comments:
I'll sniff with you:( It is a beautiful ring. Very earthy and yet at the same time it looks like she captured a sampling of moody clouds in a sunset....
I still can't believe it didn't fit! :(
Oooh...."moody clouds in a sunset", I think I just found a name for when I list it in my shop!
Post a Comment