I am having a really difficult time not using ivory this past week.
Even though Ivory isn't playing nicely and my torch table is covered in shards of her from where she has snapped and popped and cracked all over the place.
She has flown at my arms, my lap and my glasses.
Yet I persist.
Because I just can't get enough of these other colors on top of Ivory.
These will all be going in the shop on Thursday, November 4th after 8pm EDT!





6 comments:
I agree the colors on Ivory are outstanding.
Nicole/Beadwright
Looking at these, I have to say DON'T RESIST!!! Let Ivory have her way with you!!!! These are just stunning. I'm partial to those ivory ones too.
Oh ya, the ivory is awesome. Resistance is futile!! :)
The ivory is a great background for the colours you've put on it. I think this is just one of the cases where you've gotta go where it takes you because when it works it's outstanding!
Thanks for suffering through the crunching and cracking...the colors are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to stalk your shop. :)
No wonder you can't stop working with ivory - these are so to drool over...
Post a Comment