Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Etsy Shop Update Tonight!

Here's most of what will be added to my shop tonight :)













Hope to see you here after 8pm EDT :)

5 comments:

lunedreams said...

I just love the blue and purple on the ivory! And the first ones, with the blue/berry/green on ivory. They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on it...maybe a closeup of a Klimt painting? Really unique!! Love how they get a black outline around them.

Silver Parrot said...

Oooh - some yummalicious beads there. I'm totally digging on the ones in the first picture especially!

Jewelry By Jessica said...

Beautiful beads :) I especialy love the ones in the first picture. Do you mind sharing what frit you used? I really want some now lol :)

Anonymous said...

Kelley! Can I buy a few of those today? Seriously!

Gardanne said...

From one ivory lover to another, yum.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails