Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thursday Randomness

I floundered today and picked up a Taco Bell chicken chalupa supreme, beef taco and KFC cole slaw.  I could skip the slaw and just drink the juice.  Asparagus may be the only thing on my plate tonight. 

Heather of Humblebeads helped some of my eggs grow up.  They are now searching for new owners here. :)  I love that my eggs are hanging out with Humblebeads and Earthenwood Studios beads!
The kids are going to bed early tonight because they had a hard time waking up & getting ready this morning.  The boy child yelled at me that it was because he didn't get enough sleep (he was in bed by 8pm last night --> on time, for him), so I told him I'd make sure he gets more tonight :D  Thinking bedtime may be closer to 7pm tonight!

Nicki helped one of my red egg beads grow up and you can see more pics here.
I caught up on emails, blogs, convos, pics and pricing last night.  But I have not had a chance to follow through on a phone call to an etsy newbie yet.

I need to get to the vet's office before I leave early Saturday morning or Henry won't have any of his special food that keeps him from getting bladder stones and other urinary tract probs.

My friend Anne is back at the torch and making headpins with brass!  I'm so happy she got rid of that cast and can play with fire again!  I think her lampwork is so lovely.


Holly was excited about her new buttons and headpins.  I'm really excited to see her put them in action because her idea featured in this pic looks so darn cool to me!

 Todd is away for business and I loathe the emptiness and quiet at night.

Mallory just posted a tutorial on how to make earrings out of lampwork headpins here.  She also makes headpins and sells them in her etsy shop.

I will show you more pics tomorrow, but I can tell you now I have 6 sets of headpins to list, 3 sets of eggs, 1 button and 4 sets of beads.  I will be a listing fool come 8pm EDT tomorrow night!

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I love your randomness!

I have sooo many blogs to catch up on, egads.

I love the jewelry with your eggs grown up!

I love my Celadon eggs under their miniature glass cloche! I need to get a photo sometime soon.

I'm still loving the other eggs too much to let them grow up! :-)

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Kelley, for including me in this blog! I love your eggs, too! Nicki did a great job with your egg and my headpins! That was fun! Love the random nature of your post. Good job!

Courtney Breul said...

Love Taco Bell. I hear you on the empty night thing. When my hubby works midnights, I don't sleep well in the bed alone. The house makes all kinds of strange noises......

You Can Call Me Jane said...

When we're traveling, Taco Bell is the only place we can stop for food that everyone likes. Mmmmm. We love early bedtimes, too:-).

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails