Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Etsy Shop Update Tonight!

Here are the new beads and headpins that will be coming to my shop tonight after 8pm EST!







Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

Okay, I want the 1st, 5th and 6th sets.

I want them BAD!

You Can Call Me Jane said...

They're all lovely, but those ones with the turquoise spots (third photo) are gorgeous, Kelley. You're so talented, my friend!

Mellisa said...

Purty! That second from the last bunch look perfect for my wine country escape this weekend!

stregata said...

All beautiful, but I am in love with the ivory based ones...

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Holy smokes you were busy! They are all beautiful!

Pretty Things said...

Oh, pretty icy blues there!!!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails