Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Treasury Love

I got featured in two different treasuries over this past week.  Click on the links above the pics so you can see them and click through to all the different items because they are absolutely gorgeous!

Mika of Pinocean included a set of my mustard beads in her *mustard* treasury.  Getting acknowledged or included by a peer is always so validating.

Jewelry by Andrea included my Dry Riverbed focal in this treasury named Amazing Artists.  I was so honored to be included with these other extremely talented lampworkers!

3 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

Congrats!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Congrats girl! You sooo deserve it. Have a great week!

Lori P said...

Gorgeous. Love those treasuries! I swear, that bottom bead looks like a beautiful stone to me.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails