I absolutely LOVE getting pictures of my beads all grown up and wanted to share this with you all. Holly loaded up on eggs from me a few months ago. :)
She was one of the few who wanted grey eggs. Holly specifically asked for them and I just love what she did with this one!
I imagine it will end up in her shop soon. Where you can already find these lovely earrings.
Thanks again, Holly, for buying my eggs and then putting them to good use (fyi - I think having them sit on your desk to be gazed upon is also considered good use....I have many beads doing the same on my own desk!)

4 comments:
Yea.... that gray looks like a cashmere sweater. I am working with an orange-red egg. My daughter picked it out of my egg stash to challenge me. When it 'grows up' I will share!
Enjoy the day!
Erin
Oh LOVE that egg - sweet necklace - it must be fun to see what different people do with them !
Those eggs are gorgeous! Erin, I can hardly wait to see what you do with the eggs! How fun that your daughter challenged you. Kelley, you keep making those eggs. They are great!
Love it as a focal!! they so hold their own!
Post a Comment