Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Friday, October 1, 2010

The To Do List

(This was sposed to post on Wednesday.  BEFORE my DSL modem died.)

There are things on my mental To Do list that have been there for awhile.  This is the week they are getting done.

What didn't get sold at the garage sale over the weekend is going to Goodwill.

I made these last night.  This is the beginning of the mad dash to make lots of little beads for mixed sets.

I want to have quite a few mixed sets to list Friday night when I am listing little nosegays like this.

Or this.  I think being able to coordinate beads with findings and other components is a good thing.  Don't you?

I am getting my work trip to Orlando booked for October 27th.  I have a great customer and I am looking forward to seeing them again.  It has been too long since I went the last time.

If anyone is thinking about getting a Nikon DSLR and is in need of new lenses, I just listed these 18-55mm and 55-200mm zoom lenses on Amazon here.   They are both great starter lenses and work beautifully, especially outdoors and in the sun!  Both lenses are in perfect condition and looking for a good home.  I fell in love with a couple of prime lenses (they don't zoom, my feet must move to change what is captured by the camera) and can't stand the thought of these lenses just sitting and not being used.  If you want to buy one of these on Amazon from me, write KELLEYSBEADS in the notes to seller section and I'll refund you 15%.

This sunflower bead is now in the shop here.

I had mentioned this once, but it might have gotten lost/forgotten (I can't find the other post because apparently I could do better at tagging my posts).  So here is a reminder.  I have quite a few of you loyal, repeat customers.  Are you keeping my little black boxes?  Send them back to me!  For every one you return, I will take $2 off your next purchase.  For some of you, that would get you several sets of new beads from me!  Just email me if you need my address. :)

We have a new juicer and the kids and I had fun last night juicing grapes, strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, pears, apple, carrots and even spinach leaves!  The girl child really liked the spinach juice (the boy child did not).  How could I have missed the opportunity to snap a picture of Chloe with a bright green mustache??  Perhaps it speaks to the chaos in the house as Todd was getting ready to leave for a tennis match (he totally schooled a highly skilled college kid in three sets. not bad for a 45yo!) and neighbors coming over with their two girls, which turned the house into an uproar with running, yelling, shrieking and giggling.  My camera was the last thing on my mind.

Later today I will give you a good long look at what will be entering my Etsy shop on Friday.  There should be close to two dozen new listings jumping in tonight!

No comments:

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails