Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Shop Update Tonight!

Wouldn't you know that I start up the weekly shop update on Fridays the week before I'm going to be out of town on a Friday.  I didn't think it would be fair to make you all wait until next Friday, October 29th....so I'm listing new goodies tonight....because I have new goodies photographed and ready to go!
 I haven't made sea glass beads in quite awhile, so I thought I'd fill up the shop with several sets. :)






The newest made with sterling silver.  I left it bright and shiny but have plans to patina future sets.


These are waiting for more headpins to be made so they can be listed in a bigger set.

New items will be appearing in the shop after 8pm EDT tonight!

6 comments:

Karyn said...

Oh my the first lot of beads look good enough to eat! Such gorgeous vibrant colours...me likey ...me likey a lot!!

Karyn

rosebud101 said...

Your beads look like candy! I like!

stregata said...

Love em - the sea glass and the head pins! Got to go look at them some more!

Rose said...

The sea glass beads make my mouth water; is that wrong? :P They look like candy! So pretty!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Gaaaaaa.......I've passed out from too much awesomeness........yes they are just like bead candy!

Hannah said...

The light blue sea glass beads are gorgeous!!!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails