I just love seeing pics of how my beads are used and what they are doing with themselves once they grow up. Thanks to the peeps who send me a heads up about pics being posted!
Check out my silver on red bead in Lune Design's latest bracelet. I bet this bracelet jingles and jangles like no other, drawing attention from others at the slightest movement. I can't imagine how long it took her to wire wrap all these little dangles!
And Courtney was busy using up my eggs!
Courtney's Green with Envy bracelet is also for sale in her shop now....it uses one of my green eggs :)




3 comments:
Those eggs make the most perfect pendants! Love them with the ribbon. Thanks for posting my bracelet!
Love those pendants. So versatile. But that bracelet with the silver on red bead is spectacular. I think it's wonderful how she integrated the bead yet made it a star by putting it in the clasp. Clever girl!
Thank you. :)
Post a Comment