Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Night Etsy Update

Thought you'd like to see a sneak peek of what will be appearing in the shop tonight.  

It starts at 8pm EDT!




And the pendant necklaces will all be going here!





Have an excellent weekend, my friends!  I know I am most certainly looking forward to mine :D

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

Those first three photos look like candy. Everything is very nice.
Nicole/Beadwright

rosebud101 said...

Very nice, Kelley! Great job!

stregata said...

Those first beads - yummy, caramel cream! Love the etched beads!

lunedreams said...

WOW!!!! phenomenal!! those etched spacers, and the first set in the pumpkin/saffron are to die for!! love what you're doing with the focal beads and ball chain. that chain looks awesome with those beads. i esp. love that one big egg-shaped focal in the clear/amber swirls. you go girl!!

Lori P said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, those are pretty gorgeously impressive (how's that?) and I'm LOVING the swirlie on the end.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails