Here are pics of just a few of the items coming into my shop tonight. The update will start around 8pm EDT and go until I'm finished or can't keep my eyes open.
I have been working on these headpins since I returned from Philadelphia when I went to BeadFest and am so excited to finally show you more than just sneak peeks. I wanted to have a nice inventory built up so I could flood the shop with plenty of choices. I also made close to a dozen mixed bead sets that coordinate with many of the headpins colors.












11 comments:
Wow Kel...the headpins are amazing. Am I allowed to say this now????
I love headpins, they are a beautiful ornament all by themselves.
Love the headpins - I know where I will be at 8! :)
So many gorgeous colors, textures and patterns! I would like to put them all in a tiny little vase and arrange them like little flowers, and then gaze at them in the sun! Can't wait to see them "in action." Hopefully you will see pictures of your babies all grown up soon!
So cool!
Can't wait to see the little bundles!
Good golly, those are gorgeous! LOVE the bright colors. Good luck listing them all tonight. :) I'm listing one thing and that will probably be a challenge for me. Then again, you light up at night, right? No pun intended.
Already getting loopy here.
Yummsville on the headpins. Hope they go like hotcakes for ya!
Oh. My. Goodness. I just want to roll them around in my hands for a while.....maybe longer.
Beautiful!
Thanks everyone! I can't tell you all how much fun I have been having over the past several weeks as I have made all of these. How much I have enjoyed looking at them sitting on my desk while I work each day. Sending pics to my friends for feedback and teasing you all with sneak peeks.
I also love the sounds of the headpins tinkling together. It makes me smile every time :)
After three hours in front of the computer, I am done with cropping pics and listing headpins and the mixed sets.
Those headpins have me drooling! So gorgeous.
Oh Kelley I wish I had seen these before I did my fancy headpin round up on the ABS, they are so cute and charming. I love them!
Post a Comment