I have been burning the midnight oil almost every night since coming back from Minnesota over a week ago. It is catching up with me, so I am looking forward to this weekend for a little extra sleep. But also to spend time with my honeys, with friends and as our last weekend home alone without kids. On the flip side, I am getting so much done around the house and have been stuffing my mailbox full to send things out almost every day this week!
These eggs are on their way to Heather of Humblebeads. Keep an eye out on her blog and shop to see what she does with these!
These bebe eggs are on their way to Lorelei. I always love what she does with my beads, so keep an eye on her blog and shop. I hope they will inspire her and jump into new designs. :)
These pink eggs are getting checked out now.
Getting things listed in the shop the other night didn't happen, but everything is in the shop now. Finally!
Sea Foam Green Nugget Earrings are listed HERE.
Purpliscious Nugget Earrings are listed HERE
More silver on red beads listed HERE
Raku on melon and mustard beads HERE
Candy nugget beads listed HERE
This worry stone is headed out to Cindy, my winner of a giveaway back in April. I have felt horrible that it has taken me this long to get her worry stone made in the colors she requested. The egg beads just took off and this (among other projects and commitments) got put on hold. Some time last year, I had made a similar worry stone for my grandma that has blues emanating out from the core and surrounded by loads of clear. I really, really like this kind of worry stone. I think maybe even more so than so many of my opaque worry stones on ivory or black bases. I want to make more. Now that the eggs wait list is coming to an end, I may be able to start focusing on making more of these clear worry stones. What do you think?
Tonight I will be driving out to see my honeys play in his last seniors tennis match of the season (I'm still confused how 45 year olds can be considered seniors, but whatever). Tomorrow night we are having some friends over for a Mexican dinner. Hoping to finish up the last of the yardwork we started last weekend. Clean out the garage. Maybe have a spur-of-the-moment garage sale. Maybe not.
What's on your the list for your weekend? Anything fun and exciting? Are you staying cool?










6 comments:
I LOVE those tiny lavender eggs in the photo of stuff going to Lorelei. More of those, please! Also love the worry stone - the swirly colors on clear = awesome. And fingers crossed that at least ONE of those packages in the mailbox is coming to ME! Wheeeee!
I love the clear worry stone! The layers of transparent ribbons are really soothing. Great job!
Andrea
Nothing better than seeing envelopes with orders headed out! :) The bebe eggs in that bright orange are amazing...love that color and the pink eggs are SOOO pretty. The worry stone is just beautiful I love that it is clear and the colors are just gorgeous...great job!
I am SOOOOOOO happy with the way the worry stone looks! And those Purplicious earrings are very pretty... and seeing all of the fabulous eggs you have made for everyone has made the wait for the worry stone well worth it!
Ooohhh - gorgeous!
~Laura (Moags)
Thanks for sharing your weekend with us. It sounds odd, but we love exploring cemeteries.
The worry stone beads are just the sweetest!
Post a Comment