Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lovelies Going into the Shop

In the midst of working egg orders, I have pulled out my 3/32nd mandrels to make nuggets or some raku rounds.  It has helped break up a rigorous egg making schedule over the last three months, but have also allowed me to continue melting glass after I have used up all of my 1/16th mandrels for the eggs.

These will all be going in the beads shop later today/tonight.

I also made two new pairs of earrings after filling a custom order of earrings in another shade.  These will also be entering my jewelry shop later today.
I made 14 new egg beads last night.  There was one casualty before even getting in the kiln and another during the cleaning process.  Down with bead casualties!  Good news is two more names are off the wait list as of today.  Woot!

6 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

oh.my.
I just drooled on my keyboard.
I am up next!
Woot!
Enjoy the day.
Erin ;-)

Pearl and Pebble said...

Lovely indeed!!

lunedreams said...

WOW!!! those raku ones are amazing!! really eye-popping! my two favorite colors. ochre and cinnamon red! the nuggets are wonderful too as always, esp. liking the mint green ones. like a glacial lake!

Lori P said...

I LOVE the reddish-orangish beads. :)

Silver Parrot said...

Oooh...great stuff! And I am Etsying (yes, I make up my own words) today, too! Gonna go take a look at the shop!

Kella said...

all are beautiful but i love the first lot, ever so vibrant and earthy at the same tme.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails