Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks from Northern Minnesota

We are only two hours South of Canada, but it has been hot!  Upper 80s for us (low 30s for the Celsius folks).  There were major thunderstorms that blew through the night before last and delivered four inches of rain.  The clouds remained until after lunch time.  By dinner time, it was an absolutely lovely evening!  Here are just a handful of shots from the ones I took last night.  

Enjoy!

Sparkler fun

Fireworks!

3 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

WOW!!!! Those pictures are AWESOME!

Katie said...

Great pictures! Thanks for stopping and sharing your vacation with all of us...Hopefully, I will remember to do this when I go to Beads on the Vine later this month :o)

Higgins Design Studio said...

I can almost hear the fireworks and smell the gun-powder...

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails