Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Latest Eggs

These are the first half of the batch of eggs I am making for Karyn.  The others should be done tomorrow.  Or Saturday, if she wants more :)

Two light brown eggs with white and blue speckles are on the left.  Pajama blue is in the middle and three chocolate brown eggs are on the right.

This light brown is my new favorite!


7 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

love the "light brown" color...looks almost red! Nice outcome with the frit!

Pearl and Pebble said...

Oh wow I love the light brown too! It reminds me of dark amber - which is one of my favorite stones. Beautiful work Kelley!

Mellisa said...

They're all gorgeous but I'm still a sucker for the pj blue :)

Karyn said...

Ohh I love them all... I think I am going to have to order some more though :D they are just too yummy!!

Karyn

Lori P said...

So pretty... and now I GET how difficult they are to make! :)

Unknown said...

The light brown appears almost like a terracotta after it is annealed and etched. I can't stop looking at these new eggs!

Pretty Things said...

The pajama blue is to die for!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails