Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Another GIVEAWAY!

Go visit the Cerebral Dilettante here to win this pair of earrings!


Please be sure to follow her directions to the T for entering to win this gorgeous pair of earrings.  Or she will delete your comment and you'll be left with squat in your chance to win.  She's ruthless like that.  Not like me.  I let some of you guys slide....sometimes.

More eggs were made this weekend.  Pictures tomorrow since my outdoor photography studio is flooded from all our rain.  And inside the house is flooded from Little Horse drooling and panting since 3am.  Three AM, people!  He has been re-named Panting Pony.  Oh. My. Gosh.  I got a whole three hours of sleep last night because he was such a pain in the toukis.  Not cool, people.  Not cool atall.  :(

Still working my way through custom orders for these little eggs.  BIG THANKS to everyone who has shown such interest and who continue to be patient in waiting your turn.  Or at least in giving the appearance of patience if you are inwardly gnashing your teeth and taking my name in vain while I work my way through this list.  The good news is that I think as I make more eggs, the wait list will be moved through more quickly because not every egg made is being scooped up.  So they are going into the stockpile of options for the next person on the wait list.  Yay for that, right?  I hope. :)

1 comment:

You Can Call Me Jane said...

Thanks for the link- they are sooo pretty! I'm hosting a giveaway today, too. What a nice way to start the week- looking at lovely things and imagining they might soon be yours:-).

http://thyhandhathprovided.blogspot.com/2010/05/sew-sweet-fabric-confections-giveaway.html

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails