Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Eggs in Waiting

Here are the eggs I made last night.  As you can see, they are still very much on the mandrel and not even close to being cleaned or etched.  But I wanted to show you that five came out of the kiln last night. 

My phone camera doesn't do much justice for details or colors, does it?  I didn't want to waste time with swapping lenses on the real camera, uploading and cropping pics tonight when I am chomping at the bit to get on the torch.  My kiln is already warming up!

There are two pajama blues, two khakis and one dirty martini egg up there, as well as one purple and blue worry stone.  Hoping to make more tonight, but we'll see how long I stay awake enough to be safe.

1 comment:

Higgins Design Studio said...

OOOOOOH - my first glimpse at the worry stone! YAY! The eggs are beautiful as well!
Glad Mallory was able to be your cheerleader, we all need one now and then.
I've missed keeping up daily while I am house & cat sitting. But I am enjoying the peace at the lake house I am taking care of the cats at.
Another week to go!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails