Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, February 15, 2010

More Nuggets!

I made almost three dozen new nuggets this weekend.   I used pale and dark aquas and then etched half that came out.  All of them flew out of my Etsy shop today with the exception of this set.


We got three inches of snow on Friday.  It was enough to make a snowman as tall as me.  With the exception of the snowman, all of the snow was melted by Saturday evening.  It was a gorgeous winter wonderland in our city.  And enough to last me for another ten years.  :)

2 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Pretty color!!

lunedreams said...

I love the ever so slightly irregular shapes of your nugget beads! Makes them seem like the earth made them Herself. The color of these is spectacular!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails