Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Jewelry

Todd took care of the kids for a day so I could spend all morning & most of the afternoon last Sunday at Wendy's house. I had a great time hanging out with Wendy and she even made me breakfast & lunch (the avocado, tomato, cheese samich on toast ROCKED!). The bonus was the bag of snickerdoodles that she sent me home with, although I was admonished to share them. So not right.









I only ate one of the cookies on my way home and shared most of the rest of the cookies over the next few days.

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Love that pink/red necklace! It's great!

Kamille said...

Beautiful selection of jewelry pieces... I love the yellow one!!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails