i love the colors, go ahead and list them. 5 is a good number.thanks for having my earrings in your favs. i was so happy to see them there.
Yes! I love them! List them!
They do look just like a koi swirling just below the surface of a pond. Like them a lot!
Thanks ladies :) These beads are now listed in my Etsy shop. My camera caught more details of the little bubbles than I can see when holding the beads right in front of my face.Sandra, those swirly bead earrings are so cool!!
Amazing! And perfectly named as well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love the colors, go ahead and list them. 5 is a good number.
thanks for having my earrings in your favs. i was so happy to see them there.
Yes! I love them! List them!
They do look just like a koi swirling just below the surface of a pond. Like them a lot!
Thanks ladies :) These beads are now listed in my Etsy shop.
My camera caught more details of the little bubbles than I can see when holding the beads right in front of my face.
Sandra, those swirly bead earrings are so cool!!
Amazing! And perfectly named as well!
Post a Comment