Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Friday, March 4, 2011

New Beads! And Lots of Them!

Thank goodness it is Friday!

Good things are happening around here.

For starters, I have 25 new listings going into my shop tomorrow afternoon.

Other exciting things (at least for me) is that we paid off a major bill.

One step closer to living my dream.

I can see so many little pieces coming together.

And the best thing is is that my husband is being completely supportive.

He's not just standing back watching as I work hard to make things happen.

He is helping to turn our life in a different direction.

He is encouraging.

And supportive.

I feel so fortunate.

I wish everyone had such supportive spouses because.  it.  is.  awesome.

Tomorrow morning, we all have karate.

I think the boy child has a soccer game.  If it doesn't get rained out.

My Dad is coming up after lunch to spoil the kids.

Sunday afternoon, we are going to the Alliance Theater to see Honk.

We got a sweet deal on tickets since we saw the Christmas Carol in December.

I think it will be great for reinforcing it's okay to be different.  

To be ourselves.

That we don't have to conform just to fit in.

I ordered a bunch of fabric last night.

Twenty yards of it.

Because it was 40% off.

And pretty.  Oh.  So.  Pretty.

I'm going to make a quilt.

The end.

8 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

There is nothing quite like a supportive partner in life. So happy for you that things are falling into place! Love the eye candy. Making me drool. But must use the Kelleysbeads that I have before I pounce on new ones. Someone will be very lucky to have these!

Enjoy the day!
Erin

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

I'm very blessed too with a support! Your new beads are gorgeous!

lunedreams said...

Oooh! Loving those etched beads! Especially the clear ones! And the amber ones. Love the ivory ones with the green and orange spots. And the plain etched ivory ones! They have that subtle glow like a perfectly roasted marshmallow. The lime ones look edible! What a great color. Limeade! And the swirly boysenberry ones-yum! I wish you could flavor beads...

BIG YAY!!! for supportive mates. I have one too. He worships me and takes good care of me! and tells me all the time how proud he is of me.

Amanda said...

Damn girl! Those beads are totally rockin'!!! I love them all, the very first one pictured is my fave, oh and the ivory ones with orange dots, BRAVO!!! :) Congrats on getting that bill paid off, isn't that an awesome feeling?!!

Amanda said...

Damn girl! Those beads are totally rockin'!!! I love them all, the very first one pictured is my fave, oh and the ivory ones with orange dots, BRAVO!!! :) Congrats on getting that bill paid off, isn't that an awesome feeling?!!

Mellisa said...

Yay bill paid off!! Yay fabric!! Yay quilt!! What fabric did you choose? I would buy a yard of everything if I could :)

Cindy ~ said...

Yeah Kelley! :o) Beautiful beads (love love love the pink swirly) and sooo happy for your supportive partner! (If you find an extra send 'im this way! :O))

Hugs from Memphis can't wait for the unveiling of the new babies! :o)

Suzanne said...

Ooooh. So many beautiful beads! Can't wait to see you today to see your yarn and your fabrics.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails