Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sneak Peek - Saturday Update

Ok, I have pics taken and just couldn't wait to show you a sneak peek.

I will have a post set up for tomorrow to show pics of each set going into the shop on Saturday :)

4 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh I see some yummy pink swirls in there.....They look very tempting.

Judy said...

I LOVE the ones on the far right!

somethingunique said...

Hi Again Miss Kelley, thank-you i don't have to eat any candy tonight you just satisfied my sweet tooth ttfn!

Courtney Breul said...

Oh, oh, oh! Beautiful!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails