Here are the beads, headpins and one button! going into the shop tomorrow after 1pm EST.
A little water is on the front blue dot (because I just moved snow off my tile), so that little outline is not really there.
These are so much more vibrant and swirly in the sun! Indoors, they are still streaky but appear more transparent. Will be a nice surprise to make them extra sparkly when worn outdoors :)
Um, these are more apricot and not as orange-y as the ones above. Thinking I need to have another little photoshoot. :|
This is a new glass I tried on top of black and loving the blues and greens that came out of a transparent rod that I swirled from one hole to the other. There are also some purples in here, but not as prominent as the blues and greens.
Lime-a-liscious baby!
These are my new favorites. You might be able to tell, since I had a hard time stopping after my normal nine beads and ended up making two sets! How lovely are these pinks, purples and ambers? These were made another silver glass that has been sitting in my cabinet and I was thrilled with the results the first time I tried it out!
I think these look like caramel swirls. They are a little iridescent, depending on the light...but I had a hard time capturing that with my camera.
These are mauvaliscious, but appear more reddish orange in the pic. Not happy with my reds n oranges this week in pics. :|
More headpins, this time on copper. And with more of the silver glass. LOVE!
This is the same glass I used here and here, just in belts the whole way around the ivory. I love the bright blues and also how the ivory crackles in reaction to this blue glass!
It has been awhile since I have used black as a base, but I just love it for using underneath silver glasses and how the colors just pop. I encased the colored belts in clear to help magnify the wonderful color ranges.
Here are my footprints left behind from the photoshoot of all the above beads yesterday :) I felt like I was dancing in the same steps over and over as I leaned and reached and moved for several different views.
TGIF! My kids got a whole week of school off due to our snow this week. I'd like a whole surprise week off from work!!! It is supposed to get up to 42 today and the snow is melting off the trees, rooftops and streets...but still covering my deck pretty good.
I am so thankful the weekend is almost here. It means my honeys will be home tonight (FINALLY!) after being gone in Orlando for a week of work meetings. Even though it has meant three nights in a row on the torch and I have made a bunch of beads because he was gone, I would rather he were here with us. Even Little Horse has missed him terribly...LH didn't eat either of his meals yesterday :(
I will be at a friend's birthday party tomorrow that is scheduled from 11am-1pm, but expect to start listing beads shortly after 1pm since the party is right across the street.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!















4 comments:
Sheer lusciousness!! I think the mauve/amber/ivory ones are my new favorites too! Outstanding! I just love those clear bands embedded in the ivory, makes me think of raw gemstones that have to be mined!
Love those black/green/blue swirly ones too, really stunning. I can see that little bit of purple. The caramel ones are delicious! They're all gorgeous!
Keirsten is right, beautiful beautiful beads Kelley!!
OMG! Your beads are just delicious! I really love the black/blue/green swirls. I found you recently and can't wait until I have some money in the post-Christmas budget to buy some of your lovelies!
Coty
Anything with the silver glasses or blue is my fave! Some really gorgeous results :) Yay for your honey getting home...have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment