Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, December 14, 2009

New Beads Coming Soon

For the first time in almost a month, I got to spend hours n hours on the torch this weekend. Woot! I had several orders to fill. I ended up making over 40 beads!!!

Unfortunately, these are the only beads that I have gotten cleaned out and photographed. I like them alot and originally had plans to make similar ones in a deep red. I like how the fine silver melts into little dots as more heat is applied to it over the glass. And on red, you can see a trail of where the silver touched, even after it draws up into these little balls.

But then this weekend came and Santa delivered a five pound package with the Val Cox sampler pack inside. A BIG THANK YOU to Lorelei for her big heart, belated bday and early Christmas wishes for playing Santa after seeing my wish list. She totally rocks!!! It was a spendy pack of glass and I would never have expected one of my friends to go all out. Seriously, that would have been alot for family. I was very touched.

Anyone want to guess what might be headed her way in another week for under the tree? :)

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails