Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I bought a new torch!

It is a little propane torch for soldering and I tried my hand at it for the first time.  I realized that I need more workroom space and that the garage is better than my glass studio for this.  When I saw Lorelei's stand that her husband made her, I knew that this was a great idea and I needed to try it out for myself.  I made one a foot tall for necklaces and another 6 inches tall for bracelets.  I'm so excited!  I will be able to use these next Saturday at Cas's house when we have a jewelry party and then again at my house the following Saturday.  :)
Thanksgiving was an excellent day of relaxation, hanging out with my family 
(we were several important people short this year so I didn't have to cook as much....which freed up more hours to just hang out with my Mom & Grandma, look at the sales ads and sneak a nap before dinner!)  Chloe was my right hand at preparing all the dishes Thursday morning...she even made the green bean casserole all by herself!  

I had typed a TON more, but blogger is not behaving and I'm too tired to keep re-typing since I've figured out it doesn't like for me to copy/paste within this Creation Post spot.  I'll try updating later this week, along with a pic of our Christmas spirit and all the windows bedecked in wreathes as of this afternoon.  Check out pics below of beads just waiting to be strung up!




No comments:

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails