Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Loot

Just thought folks would like to see what Pearl & Pebble won from my Need a Name 2 contest. :) A dozen beads that would sell for $35 in my Etsy shop.

4 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHH the mailman hasn't gotten here yet Kelley!!! I keep checking. I know the neighbors think I'm a nut! These are sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see them in person! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

Pearl and Pebble said...

THEY'RE HERE!!! They are even more beautiful in person Kelley. I don't want to put them down they have such a wonderful feel! Thank you again!!!

rosebud101 said...

Oh, congrats to Pearl and PebblE! Lucky woman!

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm so glad they arrived safely and you love them! :)

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails