Out of the 29 comments left on I Need A Name: Part 2, 28 of those counted and Random.org chose #23.
Congratulations to S&J of That's What Love Is All About is the winner of a dozen free beads!

Please send me your address so I can get some cools beads shipped out to you ASAP! :D
*****12.3.09****************S&R, I can't send you your free beads if you don't email your address :) Your email is not on your blog, nor does it allow comments :(
Please contact me by December 7th, or I will go back to random.org to select a new winner. Thanks!***********************
Congratulations to S&J of That's What Love Is All About is the winner of a dozen free beads!

Please send me your address so I can get some cools beads shipped out to you ASAP! :D
*****12.3.09****************S&R, I can't send you your free beads if you don't email your address :) Your email is not on your blog, nor does it allow comments :(
Please contact me by December 7th, or I will go back to random.org to select a new winner. Thanks!***********************
1 comment:
Congratulations to the winner!
Post a Comment