Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just a Quick Tease

I just wanted to pop in and share a quick pic of all those 90+ beads I made two months ago and finally got around to cleaning and photographing.

Yesterday was a busy day.  I flew into Pittsburgh and had a lunch and meeting with one of my customers.  I LOVE meeting nice people!  Got stuck trying to leave the Pittsburgh airport due to many flights being delayed and ended up flying into Boston and driving to Providence, RI.  I have never been to Rhode Island before.  So far, it's been a bit wet, cold and overcast.  We'll see if that changes.

This afternoon I will be flying through Philadelphia before heading back to Atlanta.  Depending on free-wifi availability at airports, I will set up more blog posts for this week showing the individual bead sets above that will be landing in my shop this Friday evening.

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Safe travels, Miss Kelley! I love these bead pics. Makes me drool just a little ;-)
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Lori P said...

Safe flying!

Anonymous said...

What beauties! I love your creations Kelley...

Safe travels, and if it's any consolation...It's a bit rainy and cool here in So Cal today too...

Blessings - Debbie

Silver Parrot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silver Parrot said...

Good heavens, your torch has been busy. We've got cold, rainy weather here today, too, which is so ODD for this time of year!

My Life Under the Bus said...

I still think it's amazing you can make beads of glass just like magic! I am glad you got home safe!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails