:) I think this is the best response I've gotten in awhile and I had to share:
KELLEY!!!
Can you hear me yelling to you out here on the computer over the HDTV in the other room?
OMG OMG OMG I am soooo excited - I think I may open my Etsy art/sculpture shop with these ( http://SKate.etsy.com
Check out Kate's other shop at http://spindlecatstudio.etsy.com
I do have Christmas pics to share, as well as another artist I've found down in Jacksonville who makes gorgeous jewelry. But am having a hard time keeping my eyes open tonight. This weekend, I will get our annual year-in-review letter written & printed off so I can send out with what were our Christmas cards, but will have to be considered New Year's cards now. AND I will add another blog this weekend, too. I promise.
1 comment:
Hi Kelley! I used 2 of my kelly green raku beads in a necklace this week. Check it out, it's on my blog.
Post a Comment